Welcome to Alumni Job Portal of Jubail University College
Jubail University College is proud to present its Career Channel for its students and alumni. Jubail University College, an affiliate of the Royal Commission for Jubail & Yanbu, was established in 2006 to achieve the objectives of the Royal Commission, in developing human resources and to provide the Saudi manpower with high education and training, so that they can properly manage the Kingdom's growing economy in its various sectors. The study period is made up of five years, one preparatory year and four-year specialization programs leading to the Bachelor Degree, for those who possess high secondary school certificates, in technical and management fields aligned with the manpower needs in the Kingdom's growing economy.
Current Bachelor Degrees offered at JUC are:
- Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems. (Male & Female)
- Bachelor of Arts in English Language. (Female only)
- Bachelor of Science in Interior Design (Female only).
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. (Male & Female)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. (Male & Female)
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (Male only).
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (Male only).
As a Jubail University College’s student/alumnus, you can avail yourself of this free service to search for either full-time or part-time professional employment. Once you register, you will be able to search for employment offers placed by leading companies in Saudi Arabia. You may also post an online application, which will immediately be available to employers who are searching on our Career Channel. This will give them quick access to a review of your credentials.
As an employer, you can sign in to post employment openings or training, as well as making use of our powerful search engine to search exclusively for Jubail University College’s Alumni.
Students and Alumni
Jubail University College students and Alumni can use this website to apply for jobs and internships across Saudi Arabia..
Your first steps are:
- Develop an online CV
- Search a range of jobs posted by employers
- Create a personal online workspace for your CV
Using this service and increase employment opportunities. For further guidance visit academic recruiting office (admin Building-room 040)
Welcome to Jubail University College recruitment facility. Please take this opportunity to create your own account and link with the students of Jubail University College, and then post your vacancies.
The steps are
- Create an employer account
- Post current vacancies
- Search students CVs
- Correspond with candidates
- Manage your recruitment process online